The Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver metal detector is equipped with a lot of features for excellent metal detection and is usually on the premium end of metal detector products with its powerful functionality.
It comes with a preset ground clearance which allows you to make a distinction between the metal objects you are looking for and the mineral content composition on the ground where you are carrying out a search.
Of course, this means the device can be used in very rugged areas. The Squelch-Tech feature provides a very powerful discriminative capability. You can thus use the device to eliminate any false signals during your search and treasure hunting so that you can optimize on your time, energy consumption and overall performance.
It also has a Pinpointer feature which you are unlikely to find in many low-end metal detectors which will help you in pinpointing the exact location of a particular metallic object.
The Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver automatic metal detector also has an LCD screen. This is built with a four segment target identification feature along with a 3-tone audio feedback construction which provide a very accurate pointer to the location of an object.
The LCD screen has additional target information that will help you in pinpointing the location of the object. You can manage the depth with simple touch screen functionality.
Easy discrimination provided through the use of a push of a button. Other key features which you will love about the Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver include its ease of use and the breadth of its automation.
More Features and specifications
• Utilizes 9-volt batteries
• Can detect depths of up to eight feet for smaller coin-sized objects and three feet for the larger objects.
• Has a low battery indicator which will show you when you need to carry out a battery replacement.
• The automatic metal detector is built with a Visual Target System based on an LCD display.
• You can easily carry out a neutralization of the ground mineral element with a switch of the button so you can save on time and carry out a more optimized searched for your precious metals using the Ground Clearance feature.
• Has a very light weight, weighing only 2.8 pounds.
• Comes with a stylish ergonomic design that is very easy to adjust when you are out carrying a search. This also adds to the ease of use which makes this one of the best metal detectors out there.
• The Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver certainly gives you some good value for money.